Microsoft Outlook is a personal information manager from Microsoft, available as a part of the Microsoft Office suite. Although often used mainly as an email application, it also includes a calendar, task manager, contact manager, note taking, journal, and web browsing.
It can be used as a stand-alone application, or can work with Microsoft Exchange Server and Microsoft SharePoint Server for multiple users in an organization, such as shared mailboxes and calendars, Exchange public folders, SharePoint lists, and meeting schedules. Microsoft has also released mobile applications for most mobile platforms, including iOS and Android. Developers can also create their own custom software that works with Outlook and Office components using Microsoft Visual Studio. In addition, Windows Phone devices can synchronize almost all Outlook data to Outlook Mobile.
Life’s better organized
- Outlook brings all your email, calendar events, and files together so you don’t have to. With everything within reach, you can plan meetings with coworkers or share availability with friends in seconds. Make time for what matters, we’ll deal with the rest.
Stay in touch and on time
- Discover how simple scheduling is when all your events and email are in just one app. Life is messy; your calendar shouldn’t be. We support Gmail, Yahoo, iCloud, and other accounts.
Work Your Magic; We’ll Work Ours
- Being productive is all about using the right tools. With seamless integrations, travel and delivery action cards, and our Focused Inbox that automatically sorts what’s important for you, we make sure you can focus on the right thing at the right moment.
- Microsoft Windows 10, 8.1, 8 and 7 (32-bit and 64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.11 or higher
- Google Android smartphones and tablets 4.1 or higher
- Apple iOS 9 or higher
- Internet Explorer 10.0 or later
- Google Chrome
- Safari (Mac and iOS only)
- 2 GB RAM for Windows 7 and above
- 500 MB free drive space
- 1 GHz Processor